If a SideCar passenger requests a ride and a SideCar driver accepts the request, the passenger has less than 5 minutes to cancel this ride. After 5 minutes, the Sidecar passenger will be charged $5 for this cancellation. We believe Lyft also enforces a similar cancellation policy that bills the customer $5 after canceling rides after a certain amount of time. Check the app disclaimer to verify this information.
- Contact Form
- Get Listed on Ridesharing Listing
- DoorDash Food Delivery Signup With Bonus of $100 after 200 trips
- Get $20 to open new GetAround account for personal use or for ridesharing
- Ridesharing Listing
- Become an Uber Driver
- UberEats delivery drivers wanted - sign up here to get bonus
- Rideshare Companies Hiring Drivers
- Ridesharing Promo Codes
- Most Common Questions
- Drive Uber Now!
- Bay Area Job App
- Ridesharing Drivers Wanted
- Get Business Cards
- Buy RidesharingServices.com website with all content